Dental implants stand quite apart from the rest of the pack when it comes to replacing teeth. If you want to replace the entire dental structure from root to crown, implants are your best and only option. They also yield natural-looking and long-lasting results, and they’re often said to be the closest thing to getting your real teeth back. Our team at ProSmiles has rebuilt countless smiles with dental implants, and we’re ready to do the same for you, no matter how many teeth you’ve already lost. To learn more about replacing missing teeth with dental implants from our Fort Worth, TX team, get in touch with us for a consultation.
Why Choose ProSmiles For Dental Implants?
- Placement & Restoration in One Location
- Beautiful, Completely Porcelain Restorations
- A Team of Experienced Expert Dentists
Benefits Of Dental Implants
- Dental implants have the same structure as natural teeth (a root connected to the jaw topped with a crown), giving them much better stability than dentures that would only use your gums for support or bridges that have to be connected to neighboring teeth. You can enjoy your favorite foods again without worrying that your teeth will slip out of place.
- The restorations for your implants will be made out of carefully-shaded porcelain so that they match the color of your original teeth. They’ll be so well-crafted that the average person will have no way to tell the difference between implant-retained teeth and real ones.
- Dental implants are the only type of tooth replacement shown to stop jawbone deterioration. Thanks to the stimulation the implants provide, they can even reverse the process and improve the health of your jawbone, protecting your remaining teeth as well as your overall youthful appearance.
- Compared to other restorations, dental implants last for a very long time – about 30 years for many patients and an entire lifetime for others.
Who Dental Implants Can Help
One of the great things about dental implants is how versatile they are. No matter the number of teeth you’re missing, they could be just the thing you need to enjoy a complete, healthy smile again. With that being said, you’ll need to attend a consultation to be sure that this solution is right for you.
Start To Finish Convenience
One of the traits that make dental implants unique is the fact that they integrate with the jawbone. To do this, first, they need to be inserted into the jaw via surgery. At a different dental office, you might have to go to a separate specialist for this step. Thanks to the versatility of our dental team, however, you can have the surgery done right here in an environment that you’re already familiar with and a team that you already know. This saves you time and money as well as the stress of having to juggle appointments between multiple locations.
Understanding The Cost Of Dental Implants
When planning for a dental implant procedure, one of the foremost questions on your mind is likely to be how much everything will cost. There are many possible answers to this question depending on your circumstances. How many implants do you need? What kind of restoration will they support? How healthy is your mouth? During your consultation, our team can evaluate your smile and answer all of your questions so that you can understand the costs involved and go over your financial options for covering your cost of treatment.